Monday, March 27, 2006

03.22.06

Today I went friend’s relative house. Friend’s relatives live in New Jersey. In the morning I waked up and washed. After my preparation that will go out ended, I went to Greenbelt Metro by bus. And I went until Union Station Metro. I and my friend met and went out station. Because we didn’t know the way exactly, we asked the way that went to bus stop to stranger who walked near us. The stranger told us the way. And the person said you need to caution because the way is dangerous. We relaxed before we heard talking. After we heard that, we felt a little scared. But we weren’t scared after we arrived in the bus stop. Because that time was day and we didn’t think the way was dangerous. We went to the bus stop and picked up our tickets that we reserved. And we bought some breads and milks in bus station. After we had waited for one hour, we got on the bus. On the bus, we listened to the songs with MP3 for 3 hour, so we didn’t feel bored. Friend’s relatives waited the place where we arrived. As soon as we arrived, we took the car that friend’s relatives drove. It took just for 15minutes when we went to house. After we arrived in the house, we watched some Korean videos and ate some snacks. And we ate dinner in Korean restaurant. Because we didn’t eat a lot of Korean food in USA, we ate food sweetly. We had a good time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

It's nice to see a new place, isn't it? I am glad you made it to the bus station safely. I used to take the bus between DC and NY fairly often, before I had a car. It's the most inexpensive way to travel, that's for sure.

I'll bet that Korean food tasted great to you!

6:14 PM

 
Blogger AnJaka said...

good evening Boram, I like your blog and I want to exchange your blog link with my link,
my blog is Arts Collections .
pls feedback to me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Google Link About Arts

1:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home