Monday, March 27, 2006

03.26.06

Today I came back my house. In the morning, we waked up lately and washed like yesterday. We ate breakfast that relatives readied and wrapped our pack. After we wrapped with our pack, we watched some Korean videos. In the afternoon, we went out the house. I wanted to take some pictures in front of house, but we didn’t have time enough to take pictures. So we went to bus stop quickly. After some times when we arrived, the bus came. We got on the bus without greeting to relatives. We felt sorry, so we called to relatives on the bus. It took 5hours. In the bus, we slept all time because we were very tired. After we got down the bus, we went to metro. And I took a metro until Greenbelt Metro. I took a taxi by my house. It is a good day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

It sounds like a good ending to a nice visit. It was kind of your friend's relatives to invite you to their home.

I enjoyed reading your blog a lot! I hope you will continue to post entries now that spring break is over, because it's a good way to practice thinking and writing in English!

6:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home